FREE DELIVERY over £20
FREE RETURNS for 90 days
BUY NOW PAY LATER with Klarna
TomTom 550 Premium Motorcycle GPS Sat Nav With World Maps
Out of stock
DISCOVER YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE
Discover the most exhilarating exclusive new routes with the latest Wi-Fi connected, Quad Core TomTom Rider. Personalise trips with hills and curves, directly on your sat nav or when planning your route on MyDrive. Take control of your smartphone with voice via Siri and Google Now.
STAY CONNECTED FOR CALLS, MESSAGES, MUSIC AND MORE
Unlock the use of your smartphone with Siri and Google Now‚Ñ¢ for onboard music access, calling, messaging, checking the weather and more. Have smartphone messages read aloud to your headset so you stay connected but focused on the road.
RIDE WITH THE BEST TOMTOM SERVICES, AT NO EXTRA COST
Lifetime World Maps, TomTom Traffic and services**. Install and update TomTom Maps at no extra cost. Get intelligent routes that avoid traffic in real-time. Notifications alert you to approaching speed cameras.
ENJOY THE AWARD-WINNING DESIGN AND FAST QUAD-CORE PROCESSOR
The rugged, metallic edged TomTom Rider is dust, drop and water-resistant (IPX7). The capacitive touch screen can be toggled to adapt to light and heavy gloves. Now powered with a fast quad-core processor, your TomTom Rider runs faster than every before. The motorcycle sat nav comes with a universal RAM mount.
UPDATE YOUR TOMTOM RIDER VIA WI-FI
Get the latest maps, software and easily sync new routes for your TomTom Rider via built-in Wi-Fi. No computer needed. Your motorcycle sat nav notifies you when new updates are available - simply connect to your preferred Wi-Fi network and choose what to install.
- NEW TomTom Road Trips: Get on the road with the world's best curated routes available exclusively to sync to your Rider 550.
- NEW Updates via Wi-Fi: Get the latest maps and software for your TomTom Rider via built-in Wi-Fi. No computer needed.
- NEW Smartphone Messages: Have smartphone messages read aloud to your headset.
- NEW Compatible with Siri and Google Now: Unlock the use of your smartphone via voice for onboard music access, calling, messaging and more.
- NEW Fast Quad-core Processor: Plan routes faster than ever before.
- Winding and Hilly Roads Find the most exciting winding roads and climbs to avoid the boring straights.
- Roundtrip Planning: Let your TomTom Rider automatically discover a different return route from your journey out.
- Motorcycle POIs: Enjoy over 1000 pre-installed points of interest dedicated for motorcyclists.
- TomTom MyDrive Motorcycle Route Planning: Create your own thrilling rides on TomTom MyDrive by selecting hilliness and windiness levels. Then sync them wirelessly to your device.
- Lifetime World Maps*: Install and update world maps at no extra cost, for the lifetime of your motorcycle sat nav.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic*: Get intelligent routes that avoid traffic in real-time for the lifetime of your motorbike sat nav.
- Lifetime Speed Cameras*: Notifications alert you to approaching speed cameras.
- RAM Mount Kit: Included robust and universal RAM motorcycle mount.
Discover the world's most amazing riding routes, from legendary coastal rides like the Amalfi Coast to classic rides like Route 66. Get on the road with the world's best routes available exclusively to sync to your Rider 550. Curated in cooperation with our motorcycling partners, you can ride from winding coastal roads to breath taking mountain climbs. Start your adventure on: roadtrips.tomtom.com
PERSONALISE YOUR ROUTE
Use TomTom MyDrive website and app to plan and edit your perfect ride. Find and book the best places to eat and stay with TripAdvisor reviews, and add them to your route. Sync them over Wi-Fi to your device, then just ride. Plan your route on mydrive.tomtom.com
CHOOSE YOUR CHALLENGE Find the most exciting winding roads and climbs to avoid the boring straights directly on your sat nav. Select how challenging you want the windiness and hilliness: low, mid and high. Your sat nav will do the rest of the work so you can enjoy the adrenaline fuelled fun.
FIND A STOP ALONG THE WAY
Want to make a stop? Tap the screen to find nearby hotels, restaurants and more. With over 1,000 preinstalled motorcycle-friendly points of interest, you've got the tech you need for adventure. Do you have what it takes to go explore?
- TomTom Rider 550
- Motorcycle Mount
- RAM Mounting Kit
- Car Mounting Kit
- RAM Anti-theft Solution
- Protective Carry Case
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping