FREE DELIVERY - over £20
FREE RETURNS - for 90 days
BUY NOW PAY LATER - with Klarna
Alpinestars SP-8 V3 Gloves Black/Black
Out of stock
A universal riding glove bristling with racing DNA, the SP-8 Air Leather Glove is constructed from strategically perforated full grain goat leather and synthetic leather with a 3D mesh top hand for high levels of cooling airflow; perfect for warm weather riding. The SP-8 Air Leather Glove delivers high levels of protection thanks to its advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density floating knuckle protection. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalised performance riding fit and high levels of movement and comfort.
- New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.
- Premium, full-grain goat and synthetic leather construction is comfortable, durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Extensive perforations and mesh paneling on top hand delivers exceptional levels of airflow and breathability.
- Excellent repeated impact performance is offered by the advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle protector.
- Extended cuff for greater coverage with an integrated closure for security and ease of use.
- An innovative microfibre and PU grip insert is strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Perforated cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
- Hook and loop cuff and wrist closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and half inner/half outer external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping