BLACK FRIDAY - GET AN EXTRA 22% OFF - discount automatically applied
Segura Cox Women's Leather Gloves Black
Out of stock
The Segura Cox Women's Leather Gloves are a short cuff, vintage style glove made from flexible and resistant goat leather. Reinforced palm and a rigid protector on the knuckles.
The Segura Cox Gloves for Women feature reinforced palms and knuckles for added protection, with finger and internal grips for better control of the bike. These short cuff gloves from Segura wrap snugly around your wrists, with elasticated cuffs and snap button wrist closure for a perfect fit every time.
- Flexible and resistant goat leather construction
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Soft and warm inner polyester lining
- Reinforced padding on the palm for increased strength
- Leather-clad stiff protector in the area of the knuckles
- Microperforated leather-clad reinforcements on the index finger and the little finger
- Accordion elastic inserts on the back for greater comfort and freedom of movement
- Hand stitched cuff seams
- Adjustable strap with snap buttons on the wrist
- Sensor system for touch screen technology
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping