FREE DELIVERY over £20
FREE RETURNS for 90 days
BUY NOW PAY LATER with Klarna
Scorpion Exo ADX-1 Adventure Helmet Matt Black
Out of stock
Scorpion ADX-1 Lontano Adventure Helmet is a versatile modular adventure touring helmet, part of the all new ADX-1 range. The ADX-1 Lontano has performance features and exceptional quality that you would expect to pay triple the price for.
The ADX-1 can be used as a full face adventure helmet with the external peak visor attached, or it can be removed to create an aerodynamic touring helmet. The oversized eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility, and the modular chin-bar can be conveniently flipped up, as and when required.
The internal drop down Speedview® sunvisor and KwikWick 2® liner will keep you comfortable all day long, even as lighting conditions change throughout the day. Additionally, the no-fog Pinlock Maxvision™ face shield can be removed and you can use the ADX-1 Lontano as a dirt helmet with goggles for off-road use. Two shell sizes made of Advanced LG® Polycarbonate and dual density EPS, result in a helmet that is light weight, strong, and protective.
- Advanced LG® Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- Dual Density EPS
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation System: A dual position mouth vent and large intake port at the top of the helmet force cool air in through deep air flow channels while 2 large exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- Pinlock Maxvision™ Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection(Pinlock Maxvision™ included)
- Over-sized Eyeport: Extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility. Also designed to accommodate most off- road goggles.
- EverClear® SpeedView® Drop-Down SunVisor: internal retractable tinted sun-visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing faceshields. EverClear® coating is applied to both sides for a fog-free ride.
- KwikWick II® Anti-Microbial Comfort Liner: KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.Kwikfit® cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Easy-Use Flip-up Chin Bar
- Communication System Speaker Pockets
- 2 Shell Sizes
- Removable Block-off Plates
- Die-Cast Visor Hardware
- Aero Skirt
- ECE 2205 Approved
- 5 Year Warranty
- Sizes: XS - 2XL
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping