The SCHUBERTH C4 PRO is the new benchmark for the most demanding tourers and racers. It combines cutting edge technologies with top-grade quality: the helmet has a compact shape that barely resembles a flip-up helmet. The new interior, the
optimisedacoustic design, and the high- performance technology make the SCHUBERTH C4 PRO the most comfortable flip-up helmet. Low noise level no matter what the speed. Already compatible with the new, invisible SC2 and SC1 communication systems.
- HIGH-TECH WHERE SAFETY IS CONCERNED: The unique method for manufacturing shells used by SCHUBERTH makes for low weight combined with optimum stability.
- Direct Fiber Processing (DFP) is an innovation developed by SCHUBERTH. It involves an endless glass fibre being cut into pieces by a robot and being blown into a mould. This preform is baked under high pressure in a heatable mould with the addition of a precisely defined quantity of resin to produce an exceptionally solid shell. The multi-part construction of the inner lining allows for outstanding force absorption, thereby enhancing safety.
Perfect ventilation Developed in the wind tunnel, the helmet
'sexterior is perfectly aerodynamic
- Plug & play Loudspeaker, microphone, and antenna for the SC2 and SC1 communication systems are pre-installed as standard
- Optimal for Bluetooth and radio reception Integrated antenna, pre-installed loudspeaker and microphone
- Light and comfortable Optimized acoustics and fit
- Extra-large anti-fog lens Wide field of vision, even in a sporty riding position
5 YEAR WARRANTY - Click on the Schuberth Standard Guarantee logo above to register your product
How much is delivery?
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
How long will my Motohawk delivery take to arrive?
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Can I track my order/delivery?
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
Who will deliver my order?
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details.