FREE DELIVERY - over £20
FREE RETURNS - for 90 days
BUY NOW PAY LATER - with Klarna
Rukka Kingsley Gore-Tex Pro 3 Layer Stretch Laminated Trousers
Out of stock
Introducing the New top of the range Rukka Kingsley Trousers in Black
- Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate
- Armacor & Keprotec strengthenings on Hips and Knees, combination of high-tech fibres aramid (Kevlar) and Cordura
- Leather patch to seat area
- Rukka D3O Air XTR limb protectors in the Knee and Hips meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012 level 2
- Garments designed to provide protection for motorcycle riders are tested according to the class of protection they afford. The performance requirements for the classes of protection are detailed by specific standards. Class AA garments generally offer protection, against the risks of the greatest diversity of riding activities attributed to road riding, whilst still providing comfort and weather protection.
COMFORT & SPECIAL FEATURES
- Complete with removeable braces
- Rukka AirCushion and Rukka Antiglide system in the seat area.
- A separate extra warm down inner Trouser with 100g filling (90/10 down/feather).
- Trouser has a full connecting zipper to Jacket
- Adjustable waist and leg ends
- Reflecting transfer prints on back of leg.
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather patches in the inner side of knee area.
- 2 Water-resistant pockets marked with a water-resistant pocket label
- Ventilation openings on each leg to the outside above the knee
- Stretch panels above the Knee, behind the Knee & in the Crotch area for ease of movement
- GORE-TEX "GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY" promise
Extend your warranty from 2 to 6 years free of charge when you purchase in the UK or Ireland and register online within 30 days of purchase.
Order by 3pm on Thursday 23rd December for delivery Friday 24th December.
Collect from our Evesham store up until 3pm Friday 24th December.
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping