FREE DELIVERY over £20
FREE RETURNS for 90 days
BUY NOW PAY LATER with Klarna
Richa Infinity 2 Pro Women's Motorcycle Jacket Black
Out of stock
The Richa Infinity 2 Pro Women's Waterproof Jacket has a new fitting that ensures optimal functionality of the Aquashell PRO 2L, keeping you dry even in heavy rain. The Infinity 2 Pro Jacket features high performance and abrasion resistant fabric, with a detachable thermal lining for optimal insulation.
The D3O® high performing protective material offers added protection at the shoulders, elbows, back and chest, whilst the four air ventilation zippers at the front and one large air ventilation zipper at the back provide optimal airflow.
- High performance and abrasion resistant fabric
- Detachable thermal lining for optimal insulation
- D3O® protection at shoulders, elbows and back, with optional chest protection
- Four air ventilation zippers at the front, one large air ventilation zipper at the back
- Waterproof YKK sealed zippers at air ventilation zones
- Collar finish in soft neoprene and sleeve cuffs
- Velcro waist and arm adjustment system
- Regular fit
- Connection zipper (short)
- Two storage pockets at the front and one large at the back
- Collar hook
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping