The Richa Colorado Motorcycle Trousers are all season trousers, made from high-density nylon cordura with a removable thermal liner, making them suitable for winter or summer riding.
- 600D high-density nylon cordura
- Soft polymesh lining
- Fixed breathable taffeta membrane
- D3O knee protectors, CE certified in accordance with prEN1621-1:2011 (Level 1)
- Soft foam hip protector (non-certified)
- Contra Glide technology prevents saddle slipping
- Detachable thermo liner allows riding in winter conditions
- 2 storage pockets
- Retro Reflex technology prints for extra visibility
- Richa AVS zippers on the upper legs allowing ventilation
- Adjustable waist by use of the velcro fasteners
- Knee protection position can be adjusted
- Short connection zipper to attach to Richa jackets
How much is delivery?
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
How long will my Motohawk delivery take to arrive?
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Can I track my order/delivery?
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
Who will deliver my order?
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details.