BLACK FRIDAY - GET AN EXTRA 22% OFF - discount automatically applied
HJC RPHA 70 Kosis MC1SF Red Full Face Helmet
Out of stock
A supreme sport-touring helmet designed for any ride from quick commutes to cross-country cruises. The RPHA 70 Carbon is exceptionally compact and lightweight as a result of the Carbon Fibre Outer shell that provides enhanced shock-resistance with reinforcement material that includes Carbon and Carbon-glass hybrid fabric.
The RPHA 70 indisputably demonstrates why HJC remains #1 in the world.
Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05 approved. Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity and labelling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets.
PIM & Shell
Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance for a more comfortable and lighter helmet.
• All HJC shields offer 99% UV-A & B protection
• 2D Flat Shield comes equipped with the tear-off post. Tear offs can be purchased separately.
• The enhanced centre clip dual locking shield system is ideal for racing conditions.
• A quick-release shield system offers a simple and secure tool-less system to quickly remove the shield from your helmet.
Sun Shield: HJ-L1
Integrated Sunshield: Anti-fog coated smoke tinted sun visor deploys quickly and easily by bottom positioned new operation system.
Multi-cool with Polygiene
• Advanced anti-bacterial fabric provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick-drying function.
• Removable Interior.
• Glasses grooves can accommodate riders who wear glasses.
ACS - Advanced Channelling Ventilation System
HJC's helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC's helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
• Emergency Kit: Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in an emergency situation.
• Double D-Ring Rapid Fire™ Shield Replacement System: A simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal, and installation for efficient operations.
5 Year Warranty
The warranty is applicable to manufacturers defects for up to 5 years from the date of purchase, or 7 years from the date of manufacturing (whichever comes first).
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping