BLACK FRIDAY - GET AN EXTRA 22% OFF - discount automatically applied
Garmin Instinct GPS Watch
Out of stock
When you can rely on Instinct, the world can rely on you. This rugged, reliable outdoor GPS watch is built to the U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 metres). The fibre-reinforced polymer case adds strength and durability, and the chemically-strengthened, scratch-resistant display is high-contrast enough to read in bright sunlight, so you can take it with you into the extremes you face every day. Plus, the fully vented silicone bands include two independent, removable keeper loops to ensure a secure fit and to keep you from getting caught on things. GPS you can count on
You've never been one to follow the beaten path — that's where Instinct comes in. GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite network capability tracks in more challenging environments than GPS alone. The built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter help you keep your bearings. Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using the TracBack feature to navigate the same route back to the start. Monitor and train
The Instinct GPS watch monitors your heart rate, activity and stress throughout the day, so you know how much you do — and how hard you're working to do it. When you're ready to train, we've got you covered with preloaded activity profiles for running, biking, swimming and more. Stay connected Smart notifications let you leave your phone in your pocket. Pair your phone with Instinct and our Garmin Connect online fitness community for automatic uploads, live tracking and the GroupTrack feature. Or, pair with the Garmin Explore website and app to plan adventures before you head out.
- Rugged GPS watch built to withstand the toughest environments
- Constructed to U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 metres)
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Monitor your heart rate, activity and stress; train with preloaded activity profiles
- Stay connected with smart notifications and automatic data uploads to the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Use the TracBack® feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; use the Garmin Explore™ website and app to plan your trips in advance
- Battery life: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode and up to 40 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode (depending on settings)
- Built to endure, like you Lens material
- Chemically-strengthened glass
- Bezel material Fibre-reinforced polymer Case material Fibre-reinforced polymer QuickFit™ watch band compatible
- Strap material Silicone Physical size 45 x 45 x 15.3 mm Display size Custom, two-window design; 23 x 23 mm Display resolution 128 x 128 pixels
- Display type Monochrome, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight 52 g
- Battery life Smartwatch mode: Up to 14 days GPS mode: Up to 16 hours UltraTrac™ mode: Up to 40 hours Water rating 10 ATM Memory/history 16 MB
- Clock features Time/date GPS time sync Automatic daylight saving time Alarm clock Timer Stopwatch Sunrise/sunset times Sensors
- GPS GLONASS Galileo Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor Barometric altimeter Compass Accelerometer Thermometer
- Daily smart features Connectivity Bluetooth®, ANT+® Smart notifications T
- ext response/reject phone call with text (Android™ only)
- Controls smartphone music
- Find my phone Find my watch
- VIRB® camera remote
- Smartphone compatibility iPhone®, Android™ Compatible with Garmin Connect™
- Mobile Safety and tracking features LiveTrack Activity tracking features
- Step counter Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories burned Floors climbed Distance travelled Intensity minutes TrueUp™ Move IQ™
- All-day stress tracking Fitness equipment/gym
- Available gym activity profiles Strength, cardio and elliptical training, stair stepping, floor climbing, indoor rowing and yoga Cardio workouts Strength workouts Automatic rep counting Training, planning and analysis features GPS speed and distance
- Customisable screen(s)
- Customisable activity profiles Auto Pause® Interval training
- Advanced workouts
- Downloadable training plans Auto Lap® Manual lap Configurable lap alerts Customisable alerts
- Audio prompts Finish time Virtual partner
- Race an activity Course guidance Touch and/or button lock Hot keys
- Auto scroll Activity history on watch Physio True-Up Heart rate features HR zones HR alerts HR calories % HR max % HRR Auto max HR HR broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+™ to paired devices)
- Running features Available run profiles Running, treadmill running, indoor track running and trail running GPS-based distance, time and pace Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute) Run workouts Foot pod capable Outdoor recreation features
- Available outdoor recreation profiles Hiking, climbing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand-up paddleboarding, rowing, kayaking, Jumpmaster and tactical Point-to-point navigation Breadcrumb trail in real time
- Back to start TracBack® UltraTrac mode Elevation profile Distance to destination
- Barometric trend indicator with storm alert Trail run auto climb Vertical speed
- Total ascent/descent Future elevation plot Compatible with BaseCamp™ GPS coordinates Projected waypoint Sight 'N Go Area calculation Sun and moon information Dual grid coordinates XERO™ Locations
- Cycling features Available cycling profiles Biking, indoor biking and mountain biking Courses Race an activity Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal) Speed and cadence sensor support (with sensor) Yes (ANT+® and Bluetooth® Smart sensors)
- Swimming feature Available swim profiles Pool swimming and open water swimming Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories) Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly) Swim efficiency (SWOLF) Drill logging Pool swim workouts Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, calories)
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping