The CE-certified Tourer W-7 Drystar® Glove has been specifically designed for women and is equipped with thermal insulation to keep hands warm when riding in colder climates. Boasting sturdy protection on the knuckles, it also has a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones and a reflective insert to make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Designed specifically for female hands
- Warm winter and waterproof glove with Alpinestars Drystar® membrane technology for high levels of breathability
- Long Touring styling cuff for extended coverage
- Hard knuckle covered with leather for protection against repeated impacts
- Mix of leather and softshell for comfort and durability
- Reflective print to make the rider more visible to other road users
- Thinsulate 150g top hand and Thinsulate 100g palm for high levels of warmth
- Thin cuff closure flap and webbing wrist closure for security and ease-of-use
- Side reinforcements
- Padded fingers
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm, fingers and backhand for better flexibility
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
- (CAT II Level 1, KP)
How much is delivery?
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
How long will my Motohawk delivery take to arrive?
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Can I track my order/delivery?
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
Who will deliver my order?
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details.