The Alpinestars Stella T-Jaws V3 Waterproof Jacket manages to protect you from the worst the winter season can throw at you whilst at the same time remaining a lightweight, comfortable jacket to wear.
The Stella version features a female fit and exclusive colour options. The reasonably thin 5mm padding of the T-Jaws V3 Jacket is bolstered with a lightweight and breathable zip-in thermal liner and waterproof membrane. What's more, zipped side vents mean this jacket is as capable on warm, summer rides as is in the depths of winter.
Fit can be dialled in on the sleeves, arms and waist to remove excess fabric and a clever use of stretch fabrics on the inner sleeve make getting those bulky winter gloves on a touch easier.
- Multi-fabric textile material with fixed waterproof membrane for all-weather riding
- Waterproof pockets on the inside and side pockets to protect your phone and wallet from the elements
- Removable Primaloft® thermal liner for added warmth without the need for layering up. It's also breathable and lightweight, making it easily packable
- Zipped air vents to keep you cool on warmer riding days.
- High collar with fold-over velcro fastening to protect your chin from the zip
- Pre-curved sleeves make for a comfortable fit
- Volume adjusters on sleeves and waist help you dial in the right fit
- 5mm padding for comfort and warmth, without adding bulk
- Stretch fabrics on the inner sleeve and shoulder blade help you move freely when wearing the jacket
- Alpinestars Bio Armour protectors in the shoulders and elbows to keep you safe rated to CE level 1
- Pocket on the back for the Alpinestars Nucleon back protector (sold separately)
Why we like it: We love riding all year round, but sometimes big, winter jackets make you feel like you're cocooned on the bike. The T-Jaws V3 manages to be a supremely capable winter jacket, yet maintain the feel of an everyday sports jacket - very cool.
How much is delivery?
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
How long will my Motohawk delivery take to arrive?
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Can I track my order/delivery?
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
Who will deliver my order?
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details.