FREE DELIVERY - over £20
FREE RETURNS - for 90 days
BUY NOW PAY LATER - with Klarna
Alpinestars Stella T-Jaws V3 Women's Waterproof Jacket Teal
Out of stock
The Alpinestars Stella T-Jaws V3 Waterproof Jacket manages to protect you from the worst the winter season can throw at you whilst at the same time remaining a lightweight, comfortable jacket to wear.
The Stella version features a female fit and exclusive colour options. The reasonably thin 5mm padding of the T-Jaws V3 Jacket is bolstered with a lightweight and breathable zip-in thermal liner and waterproof membrane. What's more, zipped side vents mean this jacket is as capable on warm, summer rides as is in the depths of winter.
Fit can be dialled in on the sleeves, arms and waist to remove excess fabric and a clever use of stretch fabrics on the inner sleeve make getting those bulky winter gloves on a touch easier.
- Multi-fabric textile material with fixed waterproof membrane for all-weather riding
- Waterproof pockets on the inside and side pockets to protect your phone and wallet from the elements
- Removable Primaloft® thermal liner for added warmth without the need for layering up. It's also breathable and lightweight, making it easily packable
- Zipped air vents to keep you cool on warmer riding days.
- High collar with fold-over velcro fastening to protect your chin from the zip
- Pre-curved sleeves make for a comfortable fit
- Volume adjusters on sleeves and waist help you dial in the right fit
- 5mm padding for comfort and warmth, without adding bulk
- Stretch fabrics on the inner sleeve and shoulder blade help you move freely when wearing the jacket
- Alpinestars Bio Armour protectors in the shoulders and elbows to keep you safe rated to CE level 1
- Pocket on the back for the Alpinestars Nucleon back protector (sold separately)
Why we like it: We love riding all year round, but sometimes big, winter jackets make you feel like you're cocooned on the bike. The T-Jaws V3 manages to be a supremely capable winter jacket, yet maintain the feel of an everyday sports jacket - very cool.
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping