The Alpinestars Stella Andes V3 Drystar Trousers for Women are versatile, adventure-touring trousers featuring Alpinestars' exclusive waterproof and breathable membrane. The Stella Andes V3 Trousers offer 100% Drystar waterproofing, high levels of breathability and abrasion-resistance due to added protection in strategic areas.
The removable Nucleon Flex Plus armour at the knees provide impact protection, with additional compartments at the hips to fit hip armour (not included). The knee areas feature enhanced abrasion-resistance material with stretch panels for freedom of movement. Its detachable thermal liner allows you to adapt to all weather coditions, while a new, direct ventilation system (DVS) consisting of two zippered air vents at the front for better ventilation on warm days.
The Women's Stella Andes V3 Trousers have a tapered boot cut with waist adjustments for a customised fit. Adjustable and removable braces are included for comfort, with additional velcro and button adjustments for a custom fit around the leg. Reflective detailing on the front and back of the trousers improve night visibility and feature cargo style pockets suitable for everyday use.
- Advanced reinforced polyester fabric for durability
- Alpinestars Drystar® fabric 100% waterproof and breathable Removable thermal lining for greater insulation
- Direct Ventilation System (DVS) for optimum ventilation
- Reinforced material on the knee areas for greater abrasion resistance
- Elasticated accordion inserts on the knees for flexibility
- Removable CE level 1 knee protection
- Waist adjustable with buckle and stretch material for an optimised fit.
- Adjustable, removable braces for an improved comfort fit
- Cargo pockets for storage
- Connection zip for attaching to the Stella Alpinestars Andes V3 jacket
How much is delivery?
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
How long will my Motohawk delivery take to arrive?
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Can I track my order/delivery?
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
Who will deliver my order?
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details.