The SP-Z V2 Drystar® Gloves are performance riding gloves are made from full grain leather and Alpinestars exlusive Drystar® performance membrane. The SP-Z V2 Drystar® Gloves are packed with an array of highly protective features, such as a hard knuckle protector within its supple full grain leather chassis and additional reinforcements on the palms, fingers and cuffs.
- Supple and durable full-grain leather
- Drystar® performance membrane construction
- Synthetic leather reinforced outer hand with landing zone padding for maximum abrasion resistance
- Palm, fingers and backhand padded with EVA foam for additional protection
- Protective cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist
- Third and fourth finger bridge
- Durable PU knuckle protection with heat stamped logo
- Reinforced palms and thumb provides superior grip
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm
- Adjustable Velcro cuff and wrist closure
- Leather stretch accordions on fingers and for superior fit and flexibility
- Pre-curved finger construction to reduce rider fatigue
- Touchscreen compatible finger tips
- Reflective insert on backhand area for greater visibility
How much is delivery?
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
How long will my Motohawk delivery take to arrive?
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Can I track my order/delivery?
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
Who will deliver my order?
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details.