The Alpinestars SP X Leather Jacket incorporates class-leading protective features into a multi-material chassis. The SP-X Jacket has extensive stretch panels for a close, sport riding fit, while offering high levels of upper body mobility regardless of the riding position. Perforation zones and zippered air intakes on the torso provide internal airflow while a removable thermal liner means this CE certified jacket can be worn in cooler climates.
- Main chassis multi-material, multi-panel construction featuring 1.3 mm high grade bovine leather and highly abrasion stretch fabric.
- Extensive stretch fabric panels on sleeves and chest further improve fit and upper body movement.
- D-ring and hook and loop grip waist adjustment for personalized riding fit and safe closure.
- Two front zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket.
- Zippered air intake vents are positioned for optimised airflow adjustable to a riderís personal tastes.
- Strategically positioned localized perforations for excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
- Low profile collar construction with microfibre comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue when riding and improves comfort.
- Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Internal CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Newly developed shoulder protection features over-moulded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimised levels of protection and comfort.
- This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.
- Removable thermal liner (80g on body, 60 on sleeves) means jacket can be worn in cooler climates.
- Soft, microfibre comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider.
Measure across the fullest part of your chest to determine the right size. If you like a more relaxed fit we recommend sizing up one size.
How much is delivery?
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
How long will my Motohawk delivery take to arrive?
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Can I track my order/delivery?
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
Who will deliver my order?
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details.