FREE DELIVERY over £20
FREE RETURNS for 90 days
BUY NOW PAY LATER with Klarna
Alpinestars SP X Leather Jacket
Out of stock
The Alpinestars SP X Leather Jacket incorporates class-leading protective features into a multi-material chassis. The SP-X Jacket has extensive stretch panels for a close, sport riding fit, while offering high levels of upper body mobility regardless of the riding position. Perforation zones and zippered air intakes on the torso provide internal airflow while a removable thermal liner means this CE certified jacket can be worn in cooler climates.
- Main chassis multi-material, multi-panel construction featuring 1.3 mm high grade bovine leather and highly abrasion stretch fabric.
- Extensive stretch fabric panels on sleeves and chest further improve fit and upper body movement.
- D-ring and hook and loop grip waist adjustment for personalized riding fit and safe closure.
- Two front zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket.
- Zippered air intake vents are positioned for optimised airflow adjustable to a riderís personal tastes.
- Strategically positioned localized perforations for excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
- Low profile collar construction with microfibre comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue when riding and improves comfort.
- Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Internal CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Newly developed shoulder protection features over-moulded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimised levels of protection and comfort.
- This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.
- Removable thermal liner (80g on body, 60 on sleeves) means jacket can be worn in cooler climates.
- Soft, microfibre comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider.
Measure across the fullest part of your chest to determine the right size. If you like a more relaxed fit we recommend sizing up one size.
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping