FREE DELIVERY over £20
FREE RETURNS for 90 days
BUY NOW PAY LATER with Klarna
Alpinestars SP-1 V2 Leather Jacket Black/Grey
Out of stock
With a range of track-tested performance and protection innovations, the SP-1 V2 jacket from Alpinestars is constructed from premium leather and incorporates strategically positioned leather accordion and poly-textile stretch panels for an excellent sport riding fit, while offering comfort and flexibility. The SP-1 V2 leather jacket comes with a removable full sleeve thermal liner allowing it to be worn in a variety of weather conditions.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm genuine bovine leather
- Stretch panels on sleeves, side, chest and shoulder blades further improve fit and feel
- Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit
- Two zippered hand pockets for practicality
- Printed logos and graphic details reduce weight and improve the flexibility of the leather, thus enhancing comfort and performance
- Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for
- Low profile collar construction with microfibre comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric comfort inner collar lining for high levels of rider comfort
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue
- Chest and back compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Waterproof inner wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage
- Inner removable thermal liner for added versatility
- Bio Armor protectors on shoulders and elbows for enhanced levels of protection
- GP Lite external protection on the shoulders offers additional impact protection
- Fully approved riding garment to prEN17092 category II, draft standards, A class
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping