FREE DELIVERY - over £20
FREE RETURNS - for 90 days
BUY NOW PAY LATER - with Klarna
Alpinestars SMX S Waterproof Motorcycle Boots Black
Out of stock
A new addition to the to Alpinestars class-leading SMX range, the SMX-S Waterproof Motorcycle Boots are constructed from a durable microfibre upper that incorporates class-leading performance and protective attributes, as well as a breathable and waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry when riding in wet conditions.
- Durable microfibre upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility and comfort
- Waterproof and breathable membrane for high levels of comfort and weather performance
- Ergonomic new last for forefoot streamlining to enable greater precision on the bikeís controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort
- New, ergonomically
optimisedTPU shin plate protector is race derived for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Lateral TPR-injected ankle support construction offers
optimisedlevels of protection and stability
- TPU double density ankles protectors are layered under the upper in both lateral and medial side for excellent all-round levels of protection
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features new easy no screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement
- Shift pad made from TPU incorporates technical texturing for protection and grip
- Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide Velcro closure for flexibility and secure fit
- The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry/exit
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance
- New, dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support
- Alpinestars new and exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability
- Alpinestars SMX-S Waterproof Boots are CE certified
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping