FREE DELIVERY - over £20
FREE RETURNS - for 90 days
BUY NOW PAY LATER - with Klarna
Alpinestars SMX 6 V2 Gore-Tex Boots
Out of stock
Alpinestars SMX 6 V2 Gore-Tex Boots are a track and street performance riding boot which incorporates a newly designed upper for flexibility. The SMX-6 V2 is superbly anatomically profiled, packed with innovative features and has the latest advancements in Alpinestars performance footwear design and development. Every component on the CE certified SMX-6 V2 has been carefully designed to give riders a crucial performance edge in the form of protection innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort features.
- Newly designed boot upper incorporates innovative front, rear bellow and rear calf zones for superior levels of flexibility
- The upper is constructed from microfibre for durability and abrasion resistance
- Ergonomic last for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bikeís controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort
- Alpinestarsí innovative TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides a biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin and ankle and offers improved structural integrity, protection against impact shocks, repeated abrasion resistance and flex support
- Air vents on the heel counter and shin plate plus breathable mesh inserts (vented version only) improve comfort and reduce fatigue on short and long rides
- High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad, ankle brace and toe slider for improved shock protection and durability
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area. Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features new easy screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement
- Innovative instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, extension, control and support
- Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for support to the arch area and foot protection
- Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide velcro closure for flexibility and secure fit
- The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry/exit
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance
- Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area help keep foot in position while riding
- New, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support
- Alpinestars new and exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability
- The SMX-6 V2 Boot is CE certified
Order by 3pm on Thursday 23rd December for delivery Friday 24th December.
Collect from our Evesham store up until 3pm Friday 24th December.
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping