The Alpinestars Komodo Travel Bag allows you to pack up your gear into specific, functional compartments. The Komodo effectively stows your wet kit away from the dry, making it ideal for Moto, Road Racing, Snowboarding or any other activity that requires large amounts of gear or equipment.
- Dimensions: 94cm x 45cm x 40cm, capacity 150 L.
- Lid opening to access to the main compartment.
- Flat top pocket to access documents while traveling.
- Removable change mat made from waterproof tarpaulin.
- Strong Plastic YKK Zipper chain size 10mm.
- Lockable Zippers - Accepts TSA Approved Locks.
- Big screen print.
- 2 ventilation on sides.
- 2 big webbing handle on top to and side to be able to move and carry the bag.
- 2 strap handle to lift up the bag and put it on the shoulder.
- 2 Mesh pockets on internal sides of the bag.
- Webbing reinforcement to give a better structure to the bag.
- Constructed from durable tarpaulin and tough Polyester reinforcement panels.
- 2 small front pockets.
- Boots compartment with waterproof removable bag, easier to wash.
- Reflective details.
- Smooth outdoor rolling wheels.
- Bottom and side panels made with waterproof tarpaulin, this way the bag stay always dry when it stands on muddy terrain.
- Durable hard bumpers on base corners.
- Hard internal base with external slide rails.
- Sized to carry all protective gear.
- Compartment walls can be removed with a zipper to allow the bag to be reconfigured with one extra large internal compartment.
- Inner flat zippered mesh pocket on flap and main compartment separation.
- Telescopic double post handle, multiple heavy duty haul handles and a top carry strap.
How much is delivery?
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
How long will my Motohawk delivery take to arrive?
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Can I track my order/delivery?
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
Who will deliver my order?
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details.