From commute to tour, the Alpinestars Hyper Drystar Jacket was built to navigate 3-season cold weather, wet or dry rides in perfect comfort. Multi-panel construction keeps durability up and bulk down, Drystar keeps the water out, and a removable thermal lining and zippered vents allow you to control temperature to adjust to changing conditions.
- Multi-panel, multi material construction incorporating 450D poly-fabric main shell and 600D dobby reinforcement
- Fixed Drystar membrane with taped seams offers guaranteed waterproof and breathable performance
- Removable long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) for cold conditions
- Excellent fit afforded by innovative volume control adjustment system on chest, bicep and sleeves
- Adjustment system ensures personalized fit to riderís body and offers improved safety by keep protections close to body in the case of an impact or slide
- Pre-curved sleeves
- Hook-and-loop cuff adjustment ensures comfort fit and prevents sleeve riding up arm while riding
- Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE approved internal elbow and shoulder protectors
- Chest and back pockets with advanced poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon and back chest pads sold separately)
- Strategically positioned four-way stretch inserts on inside arms, side torso and rear shoulder for freedom of movement and comfort fit
- Multiple ventilation system features zippered vents and exhaust ports for effective internal cooling
- Extensive reflective detailing on arms and back for improved rider visibility
- Full circumference waist connection zipper on the inside for attachment to Alpinestars riding trousers
Men’s: 42 (2XS, 32”, 82-86cm), 44 (2XS-XS, 34”, 86-90cm), 46 (XS-S, 36”, 90-94cm), 48 (S-M, 38”, 94-98cm), 50 (M, 40”, 98-102cm), 52 (L, 42”, 102-106cm), 54 (XL, 44”, 106-110cm), 56 (XL-2XL, 46”, 110-114), 58 (2XL, 48”, 114-118cm), 60 (3XL, 50”, 118-122cm), 62 (3XL-4XL, 52”, 122-126cm), 64 (4XL, 54”, 126-130cm)
Women’s: 36 (2XS, UK-0, 74-78cm), 38 (2XS-XS, UK-2, 78-82cm), 40 (XS, UK-4, 82-86cm), 42 (S, UK-6, 86-90cm), 44 (M, UK-8, 90-94cm), 46 (L UK-10, 94-98), 48 (XL, UK-12, 98-102cm), 50 (XL-2XL, UK-14, 102-106cm), 52 (2XL-3XL, UK-16, 106-110cm), 54 (3XL, UK-18, 110-114cm)
Measure across the fullest part of your chest to determine the right size. If you like a more relaxed fit we recommend sizing up one size.
How much is delivery?
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
How long will my Motohawk delivery take to arrive?
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Can I track my order/delivery?
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
Who will deliver my order?
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details.