FREE DELIVERY over £20
FREE RETURNS for 90 days
BUY NOW PAY LATER with Klarna
Alpinestars Hyper Jacket
Out of stock
From commute to tour, the Alpinestars Hyper Drystar Jacket was built to navigate 3-season cold weather, wet or dry rides in perfect comfort. Multi-panel construction keeps durability up and bulk down, Drystar keeps the water out, and a removable thermal lining and zippered vents allow you to control temperature to adjust to changing conditions.
- Multi-panel, multi material construction incorporating 450D poly-fabric main shell and 600D dobby reinforcement
- Fixed Drystar membrane with taped seams offers guaranteed waterproof and breathable performance
- Removable long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) for cold conditions
- Excellent fit afforded by innovative volume control adjustment system on chest, bicep and sleeves
- Adjustment system ensures personalized fit to riderís body and offers improved safety by keep protections close to body in the case of an impact or slide
- Pre-curved sleeves
- Hook-and-loop cuff adjustment ensures comfort fit and prevents sleeve riding up arm while riding
- Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE approved internal elbow and shoulder protectors
- Chest and back pockets with advanced poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon and back chest pads sold separately)
- Strategically positioned four-way stretch inserts on inside arms, side torso and rear shoulder for freedom of movement and comfort fit
- Multiple ventilation system features zippered vents and exhaust ports for effective internal cooling
- Extensive reflective detailing on arms and back for improved rider visibility
- Full circumference waist connection zipper on the inside for attachment to Alpinestars riding trousers
Men’s: 42 (2XS, 32”, 82-86cm), 44 (2XS-XS, 34”, 86-90cm), 46 (XS-S, 36”, 90-94cm), 48 (S-M, 38”, 94-98cm), 50 (M, 40”, 98-102cm), 52 (L, 42”, 102-106cm), 54 (XL, 44”, 106-110cm), 56 (XL-2XL, 46”, 110-114), 58 (2XL, 48”, 114-118cm), 60 (3XL, 50”, 118-122cm), 62 (3XL-4XL, 52”, 122-126cm), 64 (4XL, 54”, 126-130cm)
Women’s: 36 (2XS, UK-0, 74-78cm), 38 (2XS-XS, UK-2, 78-82cm), 40 (XS, UK-4, 82-86cm), 42 (S, UK-6, 86-90cm), 44 (M, UK-8, 90-94cm), 46 (L UK-10, 94-98), 48 (XL, UK-12, 98-102cm), 50 (XL-2XL, UK-14, 102-106cm), 52 (2XL-3XL, UK-16, 106-110cm), 54 (3XL, UK-18, 110-114cm)
Measure across the fullest part of your chest to determine the right size. If you like a more relaxed fit we recommend sizing up one size.
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping