FREE DELIVERY over £20
FREE RETURNS for 90 days
BUY NOW PAY LATER with Klarna
Alpinestars Gunner V2 Waterproof Jacket Black/Grey/Red
Out of stock
With abrasion-resistant fabric in strategic positions incorporated into its advanced poly-fabric main shell, the Gunner v2 Waterproof Jacket is highly tear and abrasion resistant. With a waterproof membrane, a micro polar fleece liner and zippered air vents, the Gunner v2 Waterproof is adapted for a wide range of weather conditions. With class-leading internal protection and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protection, the Gunner is ideal for urban riding.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material inserts
- Removable long-sleeve thermal micro polar fleece liner (100g body; 80g sleeves) collar ensures comfort on hot or cold days
- Waist adjustment for improved riding fit that can be customized to riderís needs
- Multiple volume adjusters on sleeves ensures close, secure fit
- Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue
- Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulders and elbow protectors
- This garment is CE-certified
- Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
- Two zippered hand pockets for safe and secure storage of small items, plus front inner waterproof pocket
- Zippered air intake and exhaust vents are strategically positioned for
optimisedairflow when opened
- Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users
- Waterproof and breathable lining for guaranteed weather protection and comfort
- Microfibre comfort edge on collar and cuffs
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding trousers
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping