With abrasion-resistant fabric in strategic positions incorporated into its advanced poly-fabric main shell, the Gunner v2 Waterproof Jacket is highly tear and abrasion resistant. With a waterproof membrane, a micro polar fleece liner and zippered air vents, the Gunner v2 Waterproof is adapted for a wide range of weather conditions. With class-leading internal protection and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protection, the Gunner is ideal for urban riding.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material inserts
- Removable long-sleeve thermal micro polar fleece liner (100g body; 80g sleeves) collar ensures comfort on hot or cold days
- Waist adjustment for improved riding fit that can be customized to riderís needs
- Multiple volume adjusters on sleeves ensures close, secure fit
- Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue
- Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulders and elbow protectors
- This garment is CE-certified
- Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
- Two zippered hand pockets for safe and secure storage of small items, plus front inner waterproof pocket
- Zippered air intake and exhaust vents are strategically positioned for
optimisedairflow when opened
- Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users
- Waterproof and breathable lining for guaranteed weather protection and comfort
- Microfibre comfort edge on collar and cuffs
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding trousers
How much is delivery?
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
How long will my Motohawk delivery take to arrive?
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Can I track my order/delivery?
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
Who will deliver my order?
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details.