FREE DELIVERY over £20
FREE RETURNS for 90 days
BUY NOW PAY LATER with Klarna
Alpinestars Faster 3 Ride Knit Shoes Black/Grey/Red
Out of stock
Featuring new performance innovations adapted from decades of R&D experience in the highest level of motorsports, the Faster-3 Shoe utilizes a seamless knitted construction to create a riding shoe that is extremely lightweight and breathable and also boasts class-leading protective features, both inside and outside.
- Main upper material combination of advanced microfibre, knitted mesh and seamless thermo-welded microfiber forms an innovative and technical finish.
- Lower tongue, lateral and medial quarter in knitted mesh construction allows breathability, comfort and a modern streetwear look.
- Air vent details on lateral and toe area are strategically positioned to improve airflow and ventilation.
- New TPR heel counter design ensures additional lateral support and security.
- Asymmetric toe design gives protection on shift area.
- Traditional lace closure system for an easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Lateral adjustable hook and loop closure system with TPR strap for increased security.
- Tongue and collar padding provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for a more ergonomic design.
- 3D mesh lining for high levels of breathability with anti-slip micro-suede in the heel.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
- Extremely lightweight, specifically compounded, rubber sole provides textured grip, excellent absorption and features an integrated support shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
- Faster-3 Rideknit shoe is CE-certified to EN 13634:2017.
- Enhanced TPU ankle extended into lower lateral area gives improved support and protection.
- Medial dual density ankle protectors are applied between the upper and padded lining to provide strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- TPR slider details on lateral toe box gives increased flex and protection.
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping