FREE DELIVERY over £20
FREE RETURNS for 90 days
BUY NOW PAY LATER with Klarna
Alpinestars Crazy Eight Leather Jacket
Out of stock
The tailored Crazy Eight is a stylish CE-certified full leather jacket that incorporates a flannel removable liner, making it ideal for riding in a variety of climates. Other neat touches include vertical quilted panel detailing for enhanced comfort and pre-curved sleeves for reduced rider fatigue.
- Full grain leather main shell construction with natural finish for abrasion resistance, durability and a soft luxurious feel
- Flannel internal lining offers versatile weather protection in colder climates
- Zipper and snap sleeve cuff closure with adjustment to ensure a secure, personalized fit
- Ergonomic collar for comfort and a leather tab with snap button closure for ease-of-use
- Two zippered hand pockets for peace-of-mind closure
- Pre-curved sleeve construction for comfort and movement in the riding position
- Lower back adjustment with snap button security for a personalized fit while riding
- Vertical quilting in the shoulder to offer improved comfort performance
- Rivet metal logo detail on the right sleeve
- Unique metal zip puller for easier opening and closure
- Lower extended back for riding comfort and coverage
- All interior detailing finished in perforated soft leather
- Nucleon back protector insert, available as an accessory upgrade
- Interior waterproof wallet/ document compartment pocket for peace-of-mind storage
- With two further large pockets in the lining for multi-purpose use
- ï Loop waist connection allows attachment to Alpinestars Pro Denim pants
- Level 1 CE-certified Bio Lite shoulder and elbow protectors
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE ñ Category II prEN17092 draft standards A class
- Back protector compartment can be upgraded with Alpinestars CE-certified
Men’s: 42 (2XS, 32”, 82-86cm), 44 (2XS-XS, 34”, 86-90cm), 46 (XS-S, 36”, 90-94cm), 48 (S-M, 38”, 94-98cm), 50 (M, 40”, 98-102cm), 52 (L, 42”, 102-106cm), 54 (XL, 44”, 106-110cm), 56 (XL-2XL, 46”, 110-114), 58 (2XL, 48”, 114-118cm), 60 (3XL, 50”, 118-122cm), 62 (3XL-4XL, 52”, 122-126cm), 64 (4XL, 54”, 126-130cm)
Women’s: 36 (2XS, UK-0, 74-78cm), 38 (2XS-XS, UK-2, 78-82cm), 40 (XS, UK-4, 82-86cm), 42 (S, UK-6, 86-90cm), 44 (M, UK-8, 90-94cm), 46 (L UK-10, 94-98), 48 (XL, UK-12, 98-102cm), 50 (XL-2XL, UK-14, 102-106cm), 52 (2XL-3XL, UK-16, 106-110cm), 54 (3XL, UK-18, 110-114cm)
Measure across the fullest part of your chest to determine the right size. If you like a more relaxed fit we recommend sizing up one size.
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping