The Alpinestars Corozal Drystar® Gloves are constructed from multi-panel poly-fabric and leather. These durable, short-cuff gloves feature Alpinestars 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane which provides excellent wet weather performance. The Corozal Drystar® Gloves feature class-leading safety features such as the over-molded hard knuckle protector and EVA foam padding reinforcements.
- Durable softshell stretch poly-textile upper
- Goat leather palm and back hand panels for optimised abrasion resistance
- Alpinestars Drystar® performance construction
- Bonded layer construction for high levels of comfort, tactility and sensitivity on the bike controls
- High levels of durability and windproofing performance
- Over-molded polymer hard knuckle protectors offer class-leading protection against impact and abrasion
- Rubber thumb and palm reinforcement for extra grip
- EVA padding reinforcements on outer hand, fingers and palm provides abrasion resistance and improved fit
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips
- Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort on longer rides
- Accordion stretch inserts for excellent lever control and dexterity
- Short cuff design with hook-and-loop cuff closure for easy entry
- CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP
How much is delivery?
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
How long will my Motohawk delivery take to arrive?
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Can I track my order/delivery?
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
Who will deliver my order?
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details.