Alpinestars Copper Out Reinforced Tech Denim Motorcycle Jeans are an excellent urban commuting jean that fuses CE Level 1 certified protection and a uniquely stylish, customised design detailing. With their pre-shaped leg construction and quality denim fabric these Copper Out motorcycle jeans just get more comfortable and personalised with every wear.CONSTRUCTION
- Regular/straight fit 13oz denim for a fashionable, long-lasting fit
- Interior aramid fibre reinforcement in seat, hip and knee areas for abrasion and tear resistance in impact critical areas
- Leather belt patch and coin pocket
- Internal knee compartment allows adjustment of CE Level 1 certified knee protection for a safe, secure fit personalised to suit your leg length
- Removable 5mm hip pad protectors with Velcro attachments to keep in place
- Technical, pre-shaped leg construction for anatomically optimised riding fit
- Contemporary print design on inner waist and pockets
- Customised detailing on metal YKK zip, buttons and rivets
How to find your size:
Get a tape measure and measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel, keeping the tape horizontal.
Please Note: Alpinestars Trousers are small fitting so if you are between sizes, it is advisable to order a size up for a more comfortable fit.
Remember, we offer free delivery and free returns so we'll help you find the perfect fitting trousers.
Men’s: 42 (2XS, 26”, 68-72cm), 44 (2XS-XS, 28”, 72-76cm), 46 (XS-S, 30”, (76-80cm), 48 (S-M, 32”, 80-84cm), 50 (M, 34”, 84-88cm), 52 (L, 36”, 88-92cm), 54 (XL, 38”, 92-96cm), 56 (XL-2XL, 40”, 96-100cm), 58 (2XL, 42”, 100-104cm), 60 (3XL, 44”, 104-108cm), 62 (3XL-4XL, 46”, 108-112cm), 64 (4XL, 48”, 112-116cm)
Women’s: 36 (2XS, UK 0, 58-62cm), 38 (2XS-XS, UK 2, 62-66cm), 40 (XS, UK 4, 66-70cm), 42 (S, UK 6, 70-74cm), 44 (M, UK 8, 74-78cm), 46 (L UK 10, 78-82cm), 48 (XL, UK 12, 82-86cm), 50 (XL-2XL, UK 14, 86-90cm), 52 (2XL-3XL, UK 16, 90-94cm), 54 (3XL, UK 18, 94-98cm)
How much is delivery?
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
How long will my Motohawk delivery take to arrive?
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Can I track my order/delivery?
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
Who will deliver my order?
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details.