Innovation defines the superbly styled Celer v2 performance leather riding jacket. Featuring increased ventilation, new soft collar construction and additional stretch paneling for improved levels of comfort and fit as well as additional insulation properties, the Celer v2ís removable thermal liner, making it highly weather versatile. With cutting-edge protective and performance features, safe and secure waist and sleeve closures this jacket is fully featured for street use.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm top grade bovine leather for optimal levels of durability, comfort and performance.
- Large strategically positioned accordion leather stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
- Additional stretch panels on sleeves, chest and back further improve fit and feel.
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
- Hook and loop grip waist adjustment for improved riding fit and personalized closure.
- Two zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket.
- Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for
optimisedairflow when opened.
- Localized perforations for excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
- Newly designed low profile collar construction with microfibre comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces fatigue when riding and improves movement on the bike.
- Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider.
- Removable multi-panel thermal liner with strategically placed wind breaker stretch insert to work in conjunction with outer jacket.
- Fixed inner mesh liner for breathability, convenience and comfort.
- Strategic integrated padding increases comfort and fit.
- Microfibre comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestarsí riding pants.
- Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Internal CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on shoulders and elbows.Protectors are anatomically profiled and feature impact-absorbing EPU foam for fit and comfort. Protectors are replaceable.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders and elbow.
- CE Certified 89/686/EEC.
How much is delivery?
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
How long will my Motohawk delivery take to arrive?
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Can I track my order/delivery?
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
Who will deliver my order?
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details.