The Alpinestars Belize V2 Drystar Waterproof Gloves are a multi-material road riding glove with an Alpinestars Drystar® membrane for waterproofing and increased sensitivity on the bike’s controls. The Belize V2 Gloves feature a matt carbon knuckle guard for exceptional protection, with an innovative new wrist closure for safely securing the glove. These gloves offer optimised levels of comfort, whilst maintaining performance and protection.
- Multi-panel, multi-material construction
- Stretch polyamide fabric, leather and perforated leather on backhand
- Alpinestars’ waterproof Drystar® performance sealed triple layer construction
- Ergonomic stretch inserts to improve flexibility
- Leather palms for comfort and durability
- Localised perforations on backhand and palm for improved airflow
- PU-coated reinforcements on palm and thumb for superior grip
- Alpinestars’ new wrist closure system with stretch webbing strap for tight closure
- Reflective print to increase visibility
- Touch screen compatible fingertips
- Stretch accordion inserts on finger tips and backhand to increase flexibility and fit
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm for improved hand movement
- Synthetic suede reinforcements with padding on the palm
- TPU palm and finger sliders provides abrasion resistance on key impact zones
- Molded matt carbon reinforced hard knuckle to increase protection
- Arshield reinforcements, consisting of aramid fibre and polyamide for abrasion resistance performance for fourth finger
- CE certified level 1
How much is delivery?
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
How long will my Motohawk delivery take to arrive?
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Can I track my order/delivery?
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
Who will deliver my order?
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details.