FREE DELIVERY over £20
FREE RETURNS for 90 days
BUY NOW PAY LATER with Klarna
Alpinestars Atem V4 Leather One-Piece Suit
Out of stock
the Atem V4 Leather One-Piece Suit incorporates a host of protection and performance innovations taken from premier class racing, making it ideal for track or performance riding. Constructed from premium, supple bovine leather for superior abrasion resistance, the Atem v4 fuses class-leading protective technology and ergonomic styling to ensure riders maximize their time in the saddle.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather with High Resistant Stretch Fabric (HRSF) strategically positioned for comfort.
- Aramidic knit inner reinforcement on seat, shoulder, elbow and knee for additional levels of abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars RRR armor on shoulder, GP-R on elbow and knee with Bio-Flex Racing hip protectors (Alpinestars Nucleon KR-R back protector and Nucleon KR-Ci chest protector available as an accessory upgrade).
- Inner leather reinforcement on seat area, shoulder, elbow, knee and shin for additional abrasion resistance in key areas.
- HRSF polyamide stretch material on the shoulder area, inner sleeve, chest, crotch and calf for an optimized fit and performance.
- Calf expansion allows riders to adjust the fit for the highest level of comfort.
- YKK zips on front, cuff and ankle for a secure closure.
- Extended stretch area on outer cuff and collar with 3D mesh and a low profile collar with soft edging for enhanced rider comfort.
- Inner waterproof document pocket.
- Extended localized perforations for improved ventilation.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars GP-R shoulder, elbow and knee protectors.
- Reflective insert.
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping