FREE DELIVERY - over £20
FREE RETURNS - for 90 days
BUY NOW PAY LATER - with Klarna
AGV K5-S Core Full Face Helmet Black / Cyan / Yellow
Out of stock
A premium sports helmet from AGV, the K5-S is an upgrade on AGV’s best seller K5 helmet and is packed with a bunch of new features. It’s more comfortable than ever thanks to its inner liner construction, made with high-performance fabrics and no unnecessary stitching. The lightweight shell is crafted from Carbon Fibreglass to ensure maximum protection and wrapped in the reimagined “Hurricane” graphics in Tempest Black/Red your sure to be the hottest on the streets! The stability and aerodynamic performance are enhanced due to an incorporated spoiler.
The Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) has hollowed in 5 large vents to the shell and the visor is scratch-resistant and anti-fog, with 100% UV protection, which is perfect for seeing the road ahead. The wind protector helps to reduce noise by 5db at 70mph!
Offering supreme comfort and safety you will not be disappointed with this AGV K5-S motorcycle helmet.
- Premium sports helmet
- Core K5-S
- Full face helmet
- Black / Cyan / Yellow
- Carbon-fibreglass shell
- Crown pad made of Shalimar fabric with Santized treatment
- Removable and washable liner
- Removable and washable cheek pads
- EPS inner lining available in 4 sizes with 4 different densities
- IVS Ventilation system - one chin guard vent, 5 front air vents and air extractor with on/off switch
- Visor is pinlock ready (Pinlock included)
- Scratch-resistant and anti fog visor with 100% UV protection
- Removable nose guard and wind protector which helps reduce wind noise
- Extra Quick Release System visor mechanism for quick removal of visor
- Visor micro-opening system
- Double D retention system
- DOT certified
- Neck roll made of Shalimar fabric with a water-resistant treatment
- Cheek pads made from Ritmo
Order by 3pm on Thursday 23rd December for delivery Friday 24th December.
Collect from our Evesham store up until 3pm Friday 24th December.
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
To Click & Collect an online order:
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you pay at checkout
- We'll contact you via email when to come in to collect your order
- You order will be ready to collect usually within 24 hours
Read the FAQs below for more information
How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready
Where should I go to collect my order?
Please collect your order from:
2B1 Herbery Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
How long will you hold my order for after I order?
Your order will be held in-store for up to 7 days, after which we’ll return the order and refund your account. Please note that this may take up to 14 days to process. If you can’t collect your parcel within this time, please notify us.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
We need you to bring your order number from your email. Please bring your phone with you to show your order number from your email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
You will need to bring proof of ID such as:
- The payment card you used for the order, or
- A current photo driver’s licence or passport
We cannot release your order without seeing your ID.
Why is Click & Collect not available for my order?
If you’re not given the Click & Collect option at the checkout, some of the items in your order are not eligible for this type of service.
*Click & Collect is not available on some of our product options.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return a Click & Collect order by:
- Return to the shop
- Free returns option
Click here to start shopping