We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and we will provide FREE returns on any item (unless otherwise stated below) within the UK. We offer an exchange service if you want to switch to a different size or colour to help you get the right fit.
Please return your item unused and in its original condition (as it was received by you) within 90 days from the date of purchase. You can find full details on our returns policy below.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
90 DAYS RETURNS
- All goods will be inspected upon return.
- Goods can be tried on for sizing but not worn for activity - please do not wear items next to the skin when trying on for hygiene reasons.
- Goods must be returned with all original packaging intact and tags attached within 365 days of purchase.
- Goods returned with incomplete or damaged packaging or missing or unattached tags may be refused or subject to a restocking fee.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- Goods returned as unused/unworn, that have clearly been worn or washed will be refused.
- Goods returned without a returns form fully completed could delay the process of your return/exchange.
- Please use a box or parcel bag to package the item rather than applying the return label to the item's original packaging.
- We reserve the right to refuse this free service on a case by case basis.
- Please retain your proof of postage .
- If you pay for a delivery service, we will not refund the delivery cost unless the item is faulty or the incorrect item has been sent to you In the case of partial returns.
- Motohawk reserves the right to void any discounts and the customer will be liable to pay the full listed price advertised online.
HOW LONG DO RETURNS TAKE?Returned items typically take 2-3 working days to reach us once posted. We process most exchanges and refunds within 24 hours of receiving them. For exchanges you will receive tracking details once your new item is dispatched.
FAULTY ITEMSAll goods purchased from Motohawk are normally covered by a manufacturer's warranty, which, generally speaking, will cover manufacturing faults and defects including poor workmanship. We will always honour the manufacturer's warranty where applicable please contact us directly if you have an item that has developed a fault.
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM TO YOUR SHOP?Of course! Whether you bought online or in our shop, you can return your item to our Evesham shop for an exchange or a refund.
NEED TO RETURN AN ITEM:Returns are easy; click here to start your return - you'll need your order number and email address.