How does Pay Later with Klarna work in the UK?
Pay Later with Klarna allows you to receive your Motohawk order up front, with up to 30 days to pay without any interest and fees. In the Klarna app you’ll have the option to pay off the balance earlier or extend the due date to a later date for a fee if needed.
If your Motohawk order is eligible for Pay Later, the option will be presented at the time of checkout. As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an email from Klarna outlining your payments. Your purchase and payments will then be visible and manageable here or in the Klarna App, available from Apple App Store and Google Play.
Good to know: There is no fee to use Pay Later, as long as payment is cleared within 30 days. We recommend downloading the Klarna App to stay in full control and never miss a payment.
Who can use Pay Later with Klarna?
Customers over the age of 18 with a billing and delivery address in the UK.
When can Pay Later be used to place an order?
Any time you place an order in GBP on the Motohawk website. There is no minimum spend, just add your gear to basket then head to the checkout.
If you have a Motohawk gift voucher and are spending more than the balance you can pay the outstanding amount using Pay Later with Klarna.
When do you have to pay for your order?
Once your Motohawk order has been shipped, Klarna will send you an email detailing your payment instructions.
You will then have 30 days to complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost via credit or debit card. During the 30 day period you will receive email reminders to pay the balance of your order before it is due.
If you do not pay for your order on time, you may no longer be able to access Klarna's payment options for future purchases. If a payment is late, Klarna will contact you over a period of several months to try and arrange repayment of the outstanding balance. If after a period of several months you have not repaid, Klarna may use a debt collection agency to recover the outstanding balance.
Having trouble paying with Klarna?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you've provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna statements. Once these are paid off, try Pay Later with Klarna again. If you've recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- If you haven't used Klarna before and you're shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
- Klarna will perform soft searches with credit reference agencies, on application to use the payment method, to determine if you are eligible. These soft searches do not impact your credit file, either at application or if a payment is missed or late, and are only visible to you and Klarna.
Please note that Klarna are an independent payment provider and Motohawk have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not.