The Alpinestars Warhorse Leather Jacket is an aggressively-styled urban sport riding jacket constructed from a durable premium leather for comfort. The Warhorse Leather Jacket incorporates a removable heavy thermal liner, making it ideal for city riding in a variety of weather climates. With CE-certified protection on the shoulder and elbows, plus the ability to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts, the Warhorse offers class-leading protection.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.1 mm leather, with a Nubuck finish treatment for a stylishly unique look
- Stretch panels on underarms and sleeves, plus leather accordion inserts on arms, for an enhanced fit and feel
- Snap buttons on the waist and cuff adjustment for optimised riding fit
- Low profile collar construction with perforated leather padded edging for comfort
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue
- CE-certified class-leading shoulder and elbow protectors
- The garment is CE-certified
- Chest and back compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
- Removable thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) allows the jacket to be worn in cooler climates
- Snap button connection system allows jacket to be attached to the belt loop of Alpinestars Tech Denim Pants
- Two zippered hand pockets, plus zippered chest pocket
- Embroidered logos on front and back with heat stamp logos on shoulders
How to find your size:
Get a tape measure and measure around your chest at the fullest part. Keep in mind how you want the jacket to fit - contoured to you or with a little slack. If you like a more relaxed fit we recommend sizing up one size.
Men’s: 42 (2XS, 32”, 82-86cm), 44 (2XS-XS, 34”, 86-90cm), 46 (XS-S, 36”, 90-94cm), 48 (S-M, 38”, 94-98cm), 50 (M, 40”, 98-102cm), 52 (L, 42”, 102-106cm), 54 (XL, 44”, 106-110cm), 56 (XL-2XL, 46”, 110-114), 58 (2XL, 48”, 114-118cm), 60 (3XL, 50”, 118-122cm), 62 (3XL-4XL, 52”, 122-126cm), 64 (4XL, 54”, 126-130cm)
Women’s: 36 (2XS, UK-0, 74-78cm), 38 (2XS-XS, UK-2, 78-82cm), 40 (XS, UK-4, 82-86cm), 42 (S, UK-6, 86-90cm), 44 (M, UK-8, 90-94cm), 46 (L UK-10, 94-98), 48 (XL, UK-12, 98-102cm), 50 (XL-2XL, UK-14, 102-106cm), 52 (2XL-3XL, UK-16, 106-110cm), 54 (3XL, UK-18, 110-114cm)
How much is delivery?
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
How long will my Motohawk delivery take to arrive?
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Can I track my order/delivery?
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
Who will deliver my order?
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details.