The T-SPS Waterproof jacket features an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion resistance. Lined with a waterproof membrane which is fully seam-taped, air vents and a removable thermal liner, the T-SPS Waterproof Jacket is ideal for a range of weather conditions. With class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection on the shoulder and elbow and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection, the T-SPS Waterproof Jacket is the perfect protection for urban riding.
- Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating for additional protection.
- Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armour on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
- 600 Denier polyester internal reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion resistance.
- Hook and loop waist and cuff with YKK zip for a secure closure.
- Low profile collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
- Two front zippered pockets, inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage.
- Removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
- Upper side vents for optimal airflow.
- Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
Men’s: 42 (2XS, 32”, 82-86cm), 44 (2XS-XS, 34”, 86-90cm), 46 (XS-S, 36”, 90-94cm), 48 (S-M, 38”, 94-98cm), 50 (M, 40”, 98-102cm), 52 (L, 42”, 102-106cm), 54 (XL, 44”, 106-110cm), 56 (XL-2XL, 46”, 110-114), 58 (2XL, 48”, 114-118cm), 60 (3XL, 50”, 118-122cm), 62 (3XL-4XL, 52”, 122-126cm), 64 (4XL, 54”, 126-130cm)
Women’s: 36 (2XS, UK-0, 74-78cm), 38 (2XS-XS, UK-2, 78-82cm), 40 (XS, UK-4, 82-86cm), 42 (S, UK-6, 86-90cm), 44 (M, UK-8, 90-94cm), 46 (L UK-10, 94-98), 48 (XL, UK-12, 98-102cm), 50 (XL-2XL, UK-14, 102-106cm), 52 (2XL-3XL, UK-16, 106-110cm), 54 (3XL, UK-18, 110-114cm)
Measure across the fullest part of your chest to determine the right size. If you like a more relaxed fit we recommend sizing up one size.
How much is delivery?
We offer FREE UK Delivery via tracked DPD service when you spend £20 or more on your Motohawk order. For orders of less than £20 we charge a Delivery Fee of £3.99.
Please note that this service is not available to some remote postcode areas of the UK; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
How long will my Motohawk delivery take to arrive?
Standard Delivery typically takes 2-4 working days but during busier periods it can take longer. If your delivery hasn’t arrived after 5 working days please get in touch and we’ll investigate.
Can I track my order/delivery?
Yes! As soon as your order leaves Motohawk you will receive tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery via email and/or SMS.
Who will deliver my order?
We use DPD Local for our deliveries, as we find they provide the best service and tracking options. Plus, all deliveries are 100% carbon neutral!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details.